- Complete the online application and upload the required documents
- Checklist of documents for application has been provided in the page of “Apply Online”
- Pay the registration fee (non-refundable) for the application to be reviewed
- Wire/ bank transfer
- Cash payment at admissions center
- Payment for credit card at the admissions center
- Payment by credit card on the online gateway
- Documentations are reviewed by a member of the admissions team, with final approval by the appropriate Division Principal and/or Head of School
- If documentation is satisfactory, conditional letter of offer sent to the family.
- If more information is required, admissions team to follow-up direct with family, prior to then issuing a conditional letter of offer once requirements are satisfied.
- ECLC: Observation by Education Leader
- Primary and Secondary: Screener assessments in English, Mathematics, Chinese and General Reasoning. Other components, as and if required.
All families will be invited for a meeting with a member of the education leadership team. The purpose of the meeting is for us to better understand the family, the unique strengths of each child, educational backgrounds, key interests, areas requiring support, as well as any other information that will ensure our staff are ready to work with the family from day one.
- The School Registrar will send out an unconditional letter of offer.
- Return the acceptance of offer, and sign the family contract
- Pay the admissions fee to confirm placement at the school